Monday, July 13, 2009

Mercury Mama

After watching a recent news report ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZArebYZzdc ), I've decided it is now safe to introduce my patented modern makeup marvel Mercury Skin Powder into the US market (copyright Dr. J.S. Lovecraft- please write for further information- hits drugstore shelves June 2010). I've been testing the toxicity levels on young women ages 14-25. Out of my 457 trials, 98.2% of my subjects have died. However, they were the most stunning 448.7 deaths I have ever witnessed:



Isn't she fabulous?? This proves my hypothesis that form will always trump function.
This is now a scientific fact.
Thanks CBS news! Couldn't have done it without you!

"news" clip: Youtube.com
images: sorry, no frickin clue! Please let me know if you have seen then somewhere before :)




No comments:

Post a Comment